Radiation Dose Management Market is forecasted to be worth USD 505.3 million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Increasingly rising healthcare facilities, led by rapidly growing imaging device deployments, are considered to be prominent drivers for the growth of the global demand for radiation dose control throughout the projected era. Following this, a growing focus on the introduction by policy authorities of uniform standards for radiation exposure is anticipated to improve radiation acceptance dose management systems in the coming years. For instance, the organization of the Heart Rhythm Society, the American College of Cardiology, the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging, and other organizations released a consensus paper on the practical usage of radiation when carrying out cardiovascular imaging in 2018.
The Global Radiation Dose Management market drivers and restraints market is further segmented in terms of applications, end-user, end-use, geographic presence, by-products as well as services. In addition, the subject matter experts evaluating the industry provide an all-inclusive category-specific industry outlook. A comprehensive collection of data on major companies occupying a strong foothold in the industry adds immense value to the overall research.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/18
key findings from the report suggest
- Based on component, service category generated a substantial revenue in 2019 and believed to rise with a CAGR of 12.9% in the forecast period, due to increasing patient understanding of issues such as the harmful effects of diagnostic imaging pollution has forced healthcare facilities to scrutinize quality control of diagnostic ionization pollution.
- The area process monitors expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% in the forecasted period due to its use in the control of ionization pollution exposure, such devices support activities with high accuracy and effectiveness of radiation monitoring and warnings where a violation of permissible radiation standards arises.
- The radiography application is the major contributor to the Radiation Dose Management Market. The radiography application of the North America region is the major shareholder of the market and held around 31.3% of the market in the year 2019, due to its increasing use in cancer diagnosis, that is a significant burden of disease and its increasing prevalence owing to a rise in the worldwide geriatric population community-radiography category.
The competitive landscape section of the report talks about the recent advancements in the RD and technologies undertaken by the prominent players, along with their strategic business expansion plans, product launches, and brand promotions. The report pays special attention to the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, corporate and government deals, and others adopted by the prominent players of the industry to expand their market presence and gain a substantial market position.
Based on the competitive landscape, the market report analyzes the key companies operating in the industry: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Philips Healthcare, Landauer Inc., GE Healthcare, Medicvision, Bayer AG, Toshiba MSC, Sectra, Seimens Healthcare Private Limited, and Infinitt Healthcare Co. Ltd., among others.
The global Radiation Dose Management market report covers the analysis of drivers, trends, limitations, restraints, and challenges arising in the Radiation Dose Management market. The report also discusses the impact of various other market factors affecting the growth of the market across various segments and regions. The report segments the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions to impart a better understanding of the Radiation Dose Management market.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Radiation Dose Management market based on the component, product, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Area Process Monitors
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Fluoroscopy Interventional Imaging
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/radiation-dose-management-market
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Radiation Dose Management market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global Radiation Dose Management Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Radiation Dose Management market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analyzed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the Radiation Dose Management market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Summary of the Global Radiation Dose Management Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market including risks and opportunities
- Details of business strategies and plans undertaken by key market players
- Analysis of current and future trends that will affect the growth of the market in the forecast timeline
- In-depth analysis of drivers and constraints for better understanding of the market
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2021-2028.
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/18
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Durable Medical Equipment Market
High-performance Liquid Chromatography Market
Slide Stainers Market
2D Chromatography Market
Bioanalytical Testing Services Market
Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]