What is ACCP - The Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) V6.5 certification validates capabilities related to ClearPass products and demonstrates that owners have the ability to design and integrate networks with those products. Some of the skills validated by certification include policy setting and guest management, keeping, profiling, and onboarding with ClearPass.
Certification requires candidates to master the MasterPass products, from understanding licensing requirements to integrating external servers to setting up administrative procedures. It's a valuable qualification for networking professionals with a year or two of experience.
How Can ACCP Certification Help IT Engineers?
ACCP is designed to help IT engineers who already have network experience. It can help professionals prove themselves valued on a team that offers a variety of ClearPass networking capabilities. You can demonstrate that you can use the Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager to design and implement authentication and policy enforcement, and to design and implement ClearPass for Mobile First Networking.
If you're looking to advance your career with your current employer or find new job opportunities, Aruba ACCP certification can help you find a new path and gain more recognition.
The advantages of ACCP certification
ACCP certification offers a number of benefits to network professionals who wish to validate their skills. Certification confirms that you are familiar with ClearPass networking products and understand the networking fundamentals of ArubaOS switches and file structures. You can demonstrate that you can implement Aruba wireless access points and use the Aruba AirWave management solution.
You may already know how to use Aruba products, but certification is an efficient and industry-recognized way to demonstrate that you have the required skills. When you get this certification, you will gain access to more work and responsibilities.
Skills measured by ACCP certification
- ACCP certification measures a number of key competencies. If you choose to take the exams, you will validate skills such as:
- Understand the ClearPass license requirements
- Configure ClearPass services, compliance guidelines and compliance profiles
- Integrate external servers with ClearPass products
- Use access tracker, logging, and policy simulation for monitoring and troubleshooting
- Configure Insight Reporting Tool, ClearPass Guest, MAC caching, keeping, device profiling and onboarding
- Use TACACS + with ClearPass to configure administrative operations
- Design and configure ClearPass deployments for multiple servers